Friday 15 February 2013

My train ride - Part 9

Salam...hi all

Yes! I’m back on the train today and it’s very much empty. Yeehaaa…giddy up…giddy up…

Where have all the people gone to? CNY mood is on already!?

And I’m sitting all the way back again today. At the very last coach and there were only 3 of us…all guys! Looks like no ‘jin/syaitan/iblis/hantu mak limah/hantu kapcai’ gonna be sitting next to me this time…

My posting ...
(My train ride – Part 8 in Bahasa) yesterday received mix reaction from readers. Some made comments in an open forum but to my surprise I also received few messages thru FB inbox too! It’s weird that some people are afraid to talk about the issue openly. I’ve failed to understand the reason but oh well…life!

There were a few messages received. Some were very supportive but some were very disturbing.

I was accused of encouraging polygamy! Huh? My writing promotes polygamy?! Really? I went back to the read my posting over and over again and which part did I say I encourage polygamy? And these readers even told me to make an open apology to women! Why should I apologize? I didn’t say anything wrong…

My posting yesterday purely invites readers to think and respond. I’ll accept constructive argument and constructive criticism but a blatant accusation of me promoting polygamy is something hard for me to swallow.

Dear FB friends/readers; I took up writing because I enjoyed it very much. I write what I see and what I feel. I never used bombastic words so that readers can understand fully on the message that I’m trying to relay. My writing may be right and maybe wrong to some. As such, argue with me constructively. Use your head/mind not your heart/emotion.

If you don’t like my writing; by all means please don’t ever read it again or you can even unfriend me…you decide what’s best for you….

Moral of the story: I can’t please everyone…and I don’t intend to coz I’m not seeking popularity…life goes on; with or without you…

Posted on FB Feb 6th, 2013

Like: 15

Comments: 39

FB inbox: 31

No comments: