Friday 15 February 2013

My train ride - Part 7

Salam…hi all..

It was drizzling while walking to the train station earlier today. The weather is very gloomy and as I boarded the train; it was ‘gloomy’ on board too…everyone looks tired, not in the mood, cranky, the ‘don’t talk to me face’, the ‘leave me alone face’, the ‘I need a good holiday face’….well…me too. Got up from the wrong side of the bed for sure…aarrrgggh…I need ...coffee!

And so here I am sitting at Starbucks waiting for a friend. As usual…he is late! What else to do to kill the time? Turn on the laptop and start writing sounds like a good idea…

A table next to me there sits a very well dress couple…sounds like Aussie. The man is probably around his late 5o’s and the girl he’s with is probably in her early 20’s. At first I thought its father/daughter enjoying coffee. I was so dead wrong! They were smooching…hugging..etc! This ain’t no father/daughter! This man is a paedophile! :-) Lucky son of witch! He must have truckloads of money…Is this love at first sight? I don’t think so…this ain’t no love…its ‘love for the money’! LOL!!

Is it wrong to love someone because he is rich? Is it right to blame the female species if money is the most important criteria in their choices of men? Hmmm…very subjective I think.

“To make a woman happy a man must; dine her, buy her gifts, take her for a holiday, treat her well, be nice, be a good listener and above all be very very patience".

To make a man happy a woman must: strip naked!” LOL!!!

True? What have you got to say…? :-)

Moral of the story: To look for a life partner; look for a desperate one…it’s more cost effective… :-)

Posted on FB Feb 4h, 2013

Like: 10

Comments: 20

FB inbox: 11

No comments: