Friday 15 February 2013

My train ride - Part 6

Salam...hi all....

Arrrghhhh…its holiday for KL but I have to drag myself to attend a meeting with the client and the main contractor. Being the PMC; do I have a choice? Nope…it’s a must…the 2 Dato’s will be anxiously waiting for me to present my half cook/half boiled egg report. It’s not done coz some idiot failed to fill me with relevant info…looks like I’ll be taking a lot of hit today…oh ...
well...life!

Anyway, I boarded the 10am train earlier. It’s a 4 coach’s train and its freaking empty. From the 1st coach to the last coaches there were hardly 20 people on board. And I choose to sit all the way back. I’m all alone in one big coach! Yipppeee…

I got myself a sit obviously…it was a pin drop silent. No sound of people talking, sneezing, coughing…its total silent. Love it…and so I started to play with my cell phone…to kill the time.

The minute the train goes into the tunnel; for some reasons I’ve got goose bump! Hmmm…a very weird feeling as thou ‘someone’ just sat next to me! Jin? Syaitan? Hantu Mak Limah? Hantu Kapcai?

This is the time ‘ayatul kursi’ becomes very handy…once an ustaz told me the best “ayat quran” to recite when one encounter such feeling/situation is for sure ‘ayatul kursi’.

And so I did but before that I actually ‘communicate’ with that particular ‘someone’ sitting next to me…yes, I said in my heart not out loud…or else the other pax in the next coach will think that I’ve gone crazy…LOL!

And so I said “hey mister or whatever you are…you can sit next to me but don’t try to be funny ok…and by the way…here’s ayat kursi for you”

And after reciting 3 times…the confidence level becomes 3 fold….now I’m ‘kebal’…LOL any more hantu around…? Nope…I don’t think so…I scare them away…

Oops…my stop! Got to go now…

Moral of the story: Go watch Hantu Kapcai movie…it’s pretty funny…

Have a good day peeps! :-)
 
Posted on FB Feb 1st, 2013
 
Like: 14
 
Comments: 12
 
FB inbox: 11

No comments: