Friday 15 February 2013

My train ride - Part 2

Salam....hi all...

Today; as i boarded the crowded train (as usual)..there's stand a young middle eastern boy (maybe Iranian) probably early 20's..he was holding an Iphone and was totally focus on the small screen of his phone. Since i was standing pretty close to him, I can't help it but had to get a glimpse at what he was reading. I managed to read a few lines and to my surprise he was reading/reciting the Surah Yasin.

He caught me while i was also busy reciting and he said:

Boy: You know how to read this?
Me: Yes i can. its Surah Yasin
Boy: yes...i'm trying to memorize
Me: oh, ahamdulillah...good for you...
Conversation ended as i've reached my stop.
Me: Assalamualaikum...all the best
Boy: alaikummussalam..thank you

Moral of the story: A young middle eastern boy getting himself occupied trying to memories Surah Yasin. A young Malay boy on board the same train was also busy trying to memories the lyrics of Bon Jovi song....LOL!!! Go figure!

Posted on FB Jan 25th, 2013

Like: 23

Comments: 12

FB Inbox: 7

No comments: