Friday 15 February 2013

My train ride - Part 11

Salam…hi all…

Tok Selampit is back but walking slowly to the train station from the parking lot. My back is killing me. Lifting a semi-paralyse person at least 3 to 4 times a week is no cup of tea. It’s a pain but it is what it is. Someone has to do the job and he is my father so I can’t say no…

Can he be normal again like before? Can he walk or stand like a normal man? Fr
om the eyes of a Doctor; No! So, just let the almighty do his job…

Wallahualam…

The train was full today. Most people decide to take train probably because of its raining in KL. It’s still raining now. And typical KL traffic; every time it’s raining the traffic goes to a standstill! Gridlock! And from Damai station I can see clearly the exit to Jalan Tun Razak. It’s bad…it’s really bad. To those of you planning to come to KL; my 2 cents…stay away! Go to Putrajaya! There are no cars there. You can roll over on the road and you’ll never get hit!

I’m not in the mood to write today…to be honest. The pain in my back is really bothering me…all the way from my hip to my left shoulder.

So, today it’s time to chill….

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you Happy Chinese New Year...Gong Xi Fa Cai. Have a great celebration with the family and friends. And to those planning to drive back to their “kampong halaman”; drive safe. If you intend to speed; don’t do 120km/per hour…do 180km per hour just for the heck of it…feel the breeze and no a/cond needed…just call the ambulance ahead of your schedule to go on stand-by coz you may need their services…. :-)

Moral of the story: Know your limits!

Have a good break peeps!

Posted on FB Feb 8th, 2013

Like: 17

Comments: 18

FB inbox: 9

No comments: