Sunday 17 February 2013

Day 1 of blogging...

Salam…hi all…
It was approximately 2 -3 weeks ago I started writing short stories on my FB wall on my day to day experience specifically on what I see thru the naked eyes on board of a LRT train. There are so much stories of life on board the morning train that I love to share with my friends and FB was the medium that I choosed to share the experience.
Amazingly, my posting received a lot of “like’ and comments from friends and family that I didn’t expect at all in the first place. Some prefers to comment on my FB wall and many prefer to remain anonymous by only sending message thru FB inbox. To date; I’ve received 276 messages in total, some were very supportive and some just hate my writing big time!
                                       Yes, I'm fat...I know...


I write because I enjoy writing. It’s a self-satisfaction that if my writing can make people laugh. I’m not trying to please everyone because I’m not seeking popularity.
I write about life….life “As I see it….”
Enjoy...

7 comments:

Muizz said...

good start bro..

Herliawati said...

Gratz,Pak... Looking forward to your next train rides... plane rides pun ditunggu...

Zaimohsin said...

nice..

Anonymous said...

Muizz, Watie and Zai...thank you so much...

Ida Rahman said...

Yeaaayyyyy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ida...

SS

Unknown said...

Thank you all...for your support. Appreciate it much.